Sunday 18 March 2012

Portfolio and promotional cards

This week the Bologna International Children's Book fair begins (Monday 19th to Thursday 22nd of March) and you will find me there promoting my first illustrated Children's Book "My Mama Earth" published by Barefoot Books - very excited!!!

The fair holds hundreds of stalls with publishers from around the world presenting their latest publications.  It is a wonderful opportunity to see all the new book releases and to meet the publishing houses behind such beautiful works.

Like many other illustrators I have been very busy over the last couple of weeks preparing promotional material and updating the pages of my portfolio with my most recent work in the hope to get the attention of some of my favourite publishing houses.   With any luck this will eventually lead to more commissioned illustrations!
To all the illustrators out there just like me, good luck and best of wishes for Bologna!

Here are some of my A5 promotional cards and some pages of my 2012 Portfolio.
Hope you like them! :)




This is my A3 size Portfolio.  It is from Muji and has a hard flexible transparent cover and holds 20 sheets. I have divided it in several sections: C.V, large paintings, illustrations and published work





No comments:

Post a Comment