Thursday 15 March 2012

Painting in process and Art fair

It has been a busy March so far!
It started with finishing a mural at Hill House Luxury Holiday Home, and since then I have been preparing for my trip to Bologna Children's Book fair where I will be promoting " My Mama Earth" my first illustrated Children's book, published by Barefoot Books.
I've also been painting a couple of small pieces to add to the already larger paintings I will be exhibiting at  the Affordable Art fair this week with The Four Walls Gallery.
Here are some images from the conservatory at our home, my desk over looking our garden and one of my paintings in progress.
If you are in central  London this week please come and visit the Affordable Art fair in Battersea Park.
A selection of my work will be at the Four Walls Gallery Stand K9!
For more information and images of the gallery, please click HERE

And for visiting hours and information on the Art Fair please visit HERE

Hope to see you all there!


Spring is on it's way!


Endangered Birds in progress




A corner of our living room


Endangered Birds. Gouache a cut out 3D paper. 29 x 20 cm © Melissa Launay 2012

Endangered species. Gouache and cut out 3D paper. 14 x 14 cm. © Melissa Launay 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment